Year 10 Term 3 Instructions
Work from Monday April 27th onwards.
You have 4 hours of English per week. Make sure you spend this time wisely on your English. All of this work is towards your GSCE Literature exam.
You are expected to complete the revision pack for both Jekyll and Hyde and Macbeth.
You may not have started one of these texts at school, if that is the case, complete the booklet for the text you are familiar with first.
Then once complete, do the other revision pack.
Use the knowledge organisers and Mr Bruff videos to help you.
BBC Bitesize has explanations of the texts in chunks that will help you understand the plot, themes and key characters.
Many of you have revision guides and do not forget your notes in your exercise books to help you.
Try your best and remember to keep all your work safe as your teachers will want to see it when we reyurn to school.
Useful places to find help:
- Your English books and knowledge organisers.
- Keys- there are many resources uploaded for both texts, look below at the icons.
- BBC Bitesize for both Macbeth (https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zgq3dmn) and Jekyll and Hyde https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z8642p3.
- Mr Bruff, Stacey Reay YouTube channels.
- Your revision guides
- Ask us, email your English teacher and we will try to help you.
Try your best, good luck! Miss Forker J